"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bacolod, I Keep Coming Back!


The reasons why I keep coming back to Bacolod despite the increase in fuel surcharge on plane fares and the exorbitant terminal fees can be summarized by 3 F’s.

F for Family – this is given. I value my independence but there is still no place like home. 

F for Food! Bacolod is such a haven for food lovers. Who haven’t heard about Chicken Inasal? And there’s also Calea’s Cakes catching up on the fame for the best-tasting yet affordable cakes. Their Imported Chocolate Cake is a personal favorite.

F for Friends – Oh how I love them! Every trip home is not complete without me seeing my friends. And I’m glad that they always make time for me. Though we stay connected thru various social networking sites and mobile technology, it is different when we bond and share laughter over lunch/dinner. 

In our case, we don’t only eat, we sing! 

And this 3 F’s can further be described into one word which also starts with F --- FUN!  





No comments:

Post a Comment