"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Back at Blogging

Finally! 

After going through a 8-month long hiatus from blogging, here I am again, doing that one thing I have always loved---writing. And hopefully this time, I’d be able to keep this updated, sensible, read-worthy, and even helpful as I plan to share my detailed Do-It-Your Own (D.I.Y.) travel itineraries here. Some are text-heavy, others are photo-heavy entries, or it could be both.

What to expect in this blog: 

I write MY thoughts; MY reflections, MY point-of-views; MY opinions; and MY experiences. I intentionally put emphasis on “MY” to signify that these things are personal to me. I blog because maintaining a diary is so old-school nowadays so allow me to take advantage of technology. In this blog, you’ll get to know a bit of me and you’ll probably see pieces of me I don’t often share to just anyone. This will be my outlet for every emotion that I will have for a particular given day or thing. It can be extremes, from happiness to sadness, from joy to melancholy, from contentment to impatience, from excitement to frustration, from love to animosity. 

Rest assured though, I am not bipolar. Hehe. :p

Disclaimer: :p

I am no professional writer. I admit my grammar is not one without imperfections. My vocabulary is limited. Please pardon me if you’ll notice some flaws. Should there be any (perhaps there could even be many), let me know (discreetly, LOL). I am open to criticisms since for me, it is one of the best ways to learn and improve oneself. 

Advance thanks, folks. 

And welcome!

Welcome to my little world. I’ll be happy to share my journey in this beautiful thing they call – LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment