"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dream Board 2012

It’s already May and perhaps you’re thinking why am I listing my goals for the year only now and not on January?

Well, I’ve actually made this list early February when I first thought of blogging again.

I made it in such a way that it includes my travel plans I’ve arranged since last quarter of 2011 as well as the things I wanted to achieve by the end of this year. It’s 2012. If predictions are right, it might be the end of the world. LOL.

So let’s make the most out of it!

Kasehodang maging pobre na pagkatapos. Haha. I kid, I kid. :p

Here are my ubusan-ng-yaman goals:

1.        Travel to Saigon, Vietnam  – April 2012
2.        Travel to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3.        Travel to Shanghai, China
4.        Travel Solo
5.        See the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan
6.        Do the Cave Connection in Sagada, Mt. Province
7.        To see pop and pamper him for a day
8.        Overnight camp at a virgin beach, alone
9.        Learn a foreign language
10.     Get myself a new camera and a tripod
11.     Book tickets for travel next year
12.     Enroll in boxing

12 for 2012.

Yebah! :D

I know some of the things I listed above are quite ambitious especially nos. 4, 8, 9 and yes, even no. 7.

Ambitious? Yes.

Impossible? Never.

In fact, I already have a roundtrip ticket to a local destination and this time I am determined to pursue this solo trip.

I have also started checking schedules at University of the Philippines Linguistics Department for their foreign language programs and I intend to enroll in Basic Chinese Module probably in July if slots will be opened.

(Jewison Lim, you should take the classes with me so we can start conversing in Mandarin before I go to Shanghai! haha :p)

Also, to enroll in boxing has always crossed my mind. I’m curious about the sport and I wanted to give it a try. However, I always put it aside because first, I cannot commit my time and second, I fear I might lose so much weight. In short, I didn’t think I need it. That’s one reason why I placed it last on my list.

But out of those 12 things, the one I wanted to achieve most is no. 7 – to see my pop and pamper him even just for a day.

Yeah I miss him, more than anything else.

Now you know why I call it ubusan-ng-yaman goals. Everything is a cash outflow. And I challenge myself to achieve most of it (if not all) without exhausting my current savings na as if naman madami. Ako pa! Nung nagsabog ng kakuriputan, mahimbing ata tulog ko baka naghihilik (at naglalaway) pa. Kaderder. Nyahaha. :p

So there! Wish me luck! :D

2 comments:

  1. Sweet list. I can relate to your number 7. <3

    More cash and more hours. Or kung kulang man, MORE DISKARTE! Happy journeys, gwaps! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks gwaps. daw sa MORE DISKARTE guid ko ni matupa. Haha. Happy journeys to us both, and hopefully we can be travel buddies in the future. :D

    ReplyDelete