"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Who Wouldn't Say YES?

I saw this from a link in Facebook and thought it was worth sharing.


My eyes were misty after watching. I was like: "Awww, that man is so sweet. Swerte nung girl!

If being envious is a sin, please forgive me Lord for I (plus millions of other girls in the world) am jealous of how lucky this woman is right now. :D

Hayaan niyo na ko magpaka-hopeless romantic. Minsan lang naman. Haha.

The guy surely is a keeper. The time, effort and creativity he showed in preparation for this epic wedding proposal is beyond amazing. He's got equally loving and wonderful family and friends too. 

With this kind of man, together with his family and friends who's very supportive and happy for your relationship, what more can you wish for?

I bet no woman would ever say no. 

I may not be in any way related to them but I certainly wish them a lifetime of love and happiness. :)



*Credits go to the owner of this vid.*


2 comments:

  1. Ang sweet noh? :) I hope I could experience a sweet proposal too. :)

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it was so sweet. sana nga michy. sa ngayon mangarap at ipagdasal na lang muna natin yan. haha. :D

      Delete