"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Because I Said So


I like the enigma of travel - going to unfamiliar places; getting lost along the way; sticking up with the budget; making hostels/hotels my home away from home; eating native food and interacting with the locals. I like the feeling of being a stranger. I like being foreign – that bizarre feeling of not knowing anyone and at the same time, anyone not knowing me.

Life is too short and yet the world is a big place. An entire lifetime will never be enough to see all the beauty this amazing earth has to offer.

I dream of setting foot on all 80 provinces of the Philippines.

I dream of circumnavigating all the 7 continents.

I dream of seeing both the old and new wonders of the world.

I dream of doing a pilgrimage in Holy Land.

I dream of bathing in the Dead Sea.

I dream of beach bumming at Maldives.

I dream of seeing the majestic Taj Mahal.

I dream of bringing out the kid in me by going to every Disneyland there is.

I dream of climbing up the Himalayas.

I dream of having my picture taken with the Eiffel Tower behind me – hopefully with my lifetime partner. Lololol.

The list goes on… almost endless.

I might be dreaming. But there is no such thing as impossible dream.

If you dream, DREAM BIG.

It’s free! So why limit yourself?

And to fulfill that biggest of dreams, it must be the most wonderful feeling – next to love.

Naks.

I might be nowhere near to reaching mine.

But I’ll get there.

Because I said so. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to Maldives too! :)

    I will..soon. (Positively thinking).

    http://www.dekaphobe.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only being positive can make us rich and make us go places. Hehe. :D

      Delete