"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Friday, April 27, 2012

Army Navy Saved the Day!

I am unusually melancholic lately. It must be the weather. The summer heat is unbearable. And I’m having breakouts and I hate it. 

Last night, I involuntarily woke up at 3:00 AM.

Weird. 

I slept at 12 midnight and I wasn’t even half way on my journey to dreamland. 

I felt restless and it was just so hard for me to get back to sleep.

I tried to think if something has been bothering me. But I can’t think of any, consciously at least.

I finally got back to sleep close to 5:00 AM. One hour later, I woke up again.

Ggrrr...

C’mon! What is with this (Fri)day?  I reckon.  – Naks! Siyempre I thought of that in Hiligaynon. Haha. :p

Surprisingly, I was up from bed earlier than usual and I didn’t even have to force myself.

On my way to work, I know I wasn’t hungry and matter of factly, I don’t eat breakfast.

But I’m craving for something. Of course, I gave in. I’m only human susceptible to earthly temptations. Nyahaha. 

I’m so happy I did! 

Indeed Army Navy's burger and libertea saved my almost sleepless day! :D

my 230 petot breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment