"Do not envy others. You have no idea what their journey is about."

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello-Yellow-Pillow!

Mondays, being the start of the work week, is my least favorite day.

But April 16, 2012 is an exception. This cute heart-shaped pillow cheerfully greeted me that morning. The best part is - it came in my favorite color! Sunshiny yellow! Yippeee! :)



This was a gift from Mel, a friend and colleague. Uhmmm, actually I forced her to buy it for me because she have one herself - exactly the same, only in pink. :p

I use it as a cushion, when I feel cold, or when I take a nap after lunch.

It's so soft and fluffy! Aahhh.. it's perfect!

Thanks mucho Melissa! You're the best evah! Haha. :D


with my cute pillow and big eyebags.. errr.. big smile. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment